Order 10+ for Bulk Pricing (up to an additional 40% Off)!
The youngest generation of Chinese international students think and act differently than those who came before them. How can we minister among them appropriately?
This booklet (published in 2021) will help you start and grow friendships with university students from mainland China, understand major cultural influences like Confucianism and honor-shame, share Jesus in ways that make sense, and equip them for lifelong discipleship as they return to China or work overseas.
Whether you are just getting started or have already experienced many challenges, joys, and questions in connecting with mainland Chinese students, this booklet will help you answer these questions:
- What is different about the latest generation of Chinese international students?
- How do I begin and deepen friendships with them?
- What are some answers to faith questions that they frequently ask?
- How do I share Jesus in culturally appropriate ways that result in authentic conversion?
- What are effective ways to prepare Chinese students to return home as growing disciples of Jesus?
- What practical ministry resources can I use with Chinese students right now?
- How do recent developments in China affect communication, evangelism, discipleship, and reentry?
2-MINUTE VIDEO OVERVIEW
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
More than a dozen campus ministers, pastors, and students from China and the United States worked together to write this booklet. They have more than 200 total years of ministry experience among Chinese students.
- 18 chapters plus resources and notes
- 25 graphics, diagrams, and charts
- 61 color photos
- Free practical appendices you can download here
- Paperback with 148 full-color pages
- 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches
- Published in 2021
- ISBN 9780997810530
- Use tiny.cc/cwcis as a shortcut for this page.
- Trivia: the stone pillar pictured on page 62 is from the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in northern Hunan province and is said to have inspired the floating Hallelujah Mountains in the movie Avatar.